Camera tilt Not working!

Reaction score
I have power cycled and re-installed all apps/ firmware and still no tilt. On the last day the tilt was working, I would need to fly the copter within a few feet in order to use the tilt function. It would not work at a range of 10ft +. The next day I take it out the tilt does not work at all! I am thinking maybe the antenna is bad inside of the camera? Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

I do not think it is antenna, as there are 2 inside camera, one each side
I chooses the one with the bast reception, and uses that one! It is more likely extender issue,
With phantom OFF, unplug and replug the wire on camera, and twist a little, may be bad cable connection?
Make sure extender is fully charged as well, I would also check the camera SERVO PLUG,
Under mount, and also open phantom, check for loose connections there as well!

Do you get good FPV reception ( any distance? )
Also make sure you did not accidentally hit the motion icon
On the tilt bar, make sure it is set to manual control, the other way the camera
Moves when the phone moves, manual you control!

Have you done any antenna mods? ( extender, ect? )
Have you ever UNPLUGGED the camera with the phantom ON? ( this can cause MC burnout )

Please let us know?

I have the phantom apart now. I will check all connections and report back.
To answer your other questions. I have not done any mods,I get pretty good fpv signal.
Only thing is I may have ungplugged the camera with the phantom on, I honestly do not remember, but could that be the cause?
The camera will tilt automatically to maintain the angle if I pitch the phantom forward and backward, it just will not respond when I try the dji app.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj