camera tilt not tilting camera back up

Reaction score
I have a weird problem.

Camera/drone/remote were working fine but I crashed my P3 Pro. Replaced it with a P3 Advanced-made sure firmware updated, imu calibrated, compass calibrated, remote has latest firmware. In fact, the drone is flying just fine.

Using the C1 button I can get the camera to point straight down and then I can use the silver slider button on the left side of remote to bring it back up to horizon but if I try to use the silver slider button to shoot it straight down it will not work. Only works one way. I also tried calibrating the gimble but no luck. I feel like I tried everything in the program. Is there a factory reset on the remote or something?

Try calibrating the remote controller via the DJI Pilot app. Make sure you move the silver slider button through its full range of motion during the calibration process.

Reactions: Huskerfan
Try calibrating the remote controller via the DJI Pilot app. Make sure you move the silver slider button through its full range of motion during the calibration process.
Ah, that did it! I didn't know you could calibrate that back button. I thought it was just for the front sticks.

Thank you mate!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl