Camera suddenly out of focus

Reaction score
Help!
For some reason since the last update my camera is a smidge out of focus. What would an update have to do with focus on a fixed focus camera? It has always been very sharp and clear. I have even tried a Polar Filter. No difference. The lense is clean.
Any one have this happen? Everything else is fine with the P3P.

Out of focus in the recorded video or on the tablet feed from the bird?

Out of focus in the recorded video or on the tablet feed from the bird?
The recorded photos and video.
I went back and looked at the pictures and video (I keep each outing in a separate folder) and have discovered that it is okay after the update. The day it changed is the 15th of this month and it was okay in the morning shoots, but blurry in the afternoon shoots. Can the lens be removed? I don't remember bumping anything. I keep it in a great case.

The recorded photos and video.
I went back and looked at the pictures and video (I keep each outing in a separate folder) and have discovered that it is okay after the update. The day it changed is the 15th of this month and it was okay in the morning shoots, but blurry in the afternoon shoots. Can the lens be removed? I don't remember bumping anything. I keep it in a great case.
Odd. yeah just unscrew the lens using light force, or wrap a rubber band around it for grip.

Odd. yeah just unscrew the lens using light force, or wrap a rubber band around it for grip.
That is just the lens filter. I tried it off as well and it is still blurry. I might have to buy a replacement camera. :(

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Here you can found, how to focus the camera lens...

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic