Camera stops filming after a variable time between 15 and 22 seconds, I cannot find out what to do.

Reaction score
My Phantom 3 prof stops filming after 15 to 22 seconds, I can't figure out how to resolve this
please help
Olemus

Could be a bad micro sd. Have you tried a different one yet? This happened to me on a P4P. Pissed me off, lost some pretty I'mportant footage.

It is a bad SD card. It has happened to a bunch of us. Get a high quality fast card.

Or it could just be that your card is full! Unless you reformat the card in the Go app, file pointers may not get reset correctly. Deleting files or reformatting when the card is in the computer often doesn't reset them and the camera thinks that there is no more room on the card.

@olemus
First thing to try, format the SD card with the app, This has fixed mine and many others, if not then try another card.

Rod

Kranmc
Thanks for your help!!
I reformatted the micro SD and all is now fine.
Ole

Or it could just be that your card is full! Unless you reformat the card in the Go app, file pointers may not get reset correctly. Deleting files or reformatting when the card is in the computer often doesn't reset them and the camera thinks that there is no more room on the card.

Thanks for your help!!
I reformatted the micro SD and all is now fine.
Ole

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj