Camera settings not adjusting after update.

Reaction score
Can anyone help me with this problem on my P3P I updated the DJI GO app and now all I'm getting on my video is a lot of zebra lines in the view. It was videoing fine before the update. What should I check, or change in my settings? Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks Ising version 3.1.11

In settings switch off "overexposure warning". - that'll get rid if the zebra lines. however, you may also want to check your exposure settings, or set to auto

The zebra stripes you're getting are an over exposure warning ...you can turn them off in camera settings.

Edit...beaten to it.

Gotcha, wow no more zebra lines, however what are the best camera settings for the P3P, I do a lot of daytime filming in high sunlight however I'm using a Ragecam ND 120 filter and everything was perfect before the update.

With a ND 120 filter on you should be good for ISO 100, shutter at approx double whatever frame rate you are using.
For example, I fly with ND16, ISO 100, 24fps, 1/50 shutter which gives a reasonable light range and motion blur. However, it depends on the situation. You may want to switch on the histogram and play with settings

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.