Camera settings/clarity

Reaction score
Hey everyone.

I've tried searching around but couldn't seem to find much.

My photo quality on my phantom 4 feels like it doesn't cut it compared to photos online and screengrabs of my 4k video recording.

Has anyone experienced the same issue?

Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

Last edited:
could u post a sample to see what you mean?

Hey everyone.

I've tried searching around but couldn't seem to find much.

My photo quality on my phantom 4 feels like it doesn't cut it compared to photos online and screengrabs of my 4k video recording.

Has anyone experienced the same issue?
Post a video or pic to see if can help you out in your camera setting

Post a video or pic to see if can help you out in your camera setting
could u post a sample to see what you mean?

I've got the images here, it may be quite hard to tell the difference but it seems like video playback has much more depth and I have to go through extensive sharpening to acquire a decent final image. I do understand that lighting plays a major factor if I'm compared to others photos, but the lighting conditions/wind was quite fine.

Photo
NHpIoVD.jpg

Screengrab
M4Vh9nN.jpg

I've got the images here, it may be quite hard to tell the difference but it seems like video playback has much more depth and I have to go through extensive sharpening to acquire a decent final image. I do understand that lighting plays a major factor if I'm compared to others photos, but the lighting conditions/wind was quite fine.

Photo
NHpIoVD.jpg

Screengrab
M4Vh9nN.jpg
from what i can see the exposure is kinda low this what makes it kinda dark but can u show me your camera settings from the app.

from what i can see the exposure is kinda low this what makes it kinda dark but can u show me your camera settings from the app.

Here is a Link that could help you out:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scav8tor