Camera Serial Number

Reaction score
I have to return my P4 for service and they're asking for the camera serial number. I cannot find it anywhere. The serial number to the craft was easily located and matches the box but, I don't see a "camera number" anywhere on or in anything. Any direction?

I'm pretty sure there isn't a separate No. for the camera......unless they've asked for it in addition to the No. for the P4, I imagine it's just the terminology they've used.

I notice on the dji care application form they also asked for a separate serial number for camera, but there's a tooltip which explains that on P4 there is only one number. Maybe you could refer to to use same terminology with them

When i bought the warranty from Neary the camera and phantom are to be filled in as the same serial number on P4.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

I wonder if the second set of alpha numeric characters are the camera. My P4 has two sets of alpha numeric characters, each on its own line in the battery compartment. Very small. I needed a magnifying loop to read them with my old tired eyes :)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31