Camera ribbon question /anybody

dirkclod

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
This is for a member that posted in the Standard section and I don't know .He has to change this ribbon
and not sure if this part #49 is the same in all 3 camera's .I can't find anything on changing this on YT
and can't really find a good thread on it .
I have searched :) The one he got looks like this ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots - DJI Phantom Forum1443914232_393925.jpg Are they all the same in P3's ?
Thank-ya :)
Here is the thread I speak of PHANTOM 3 STANDARD RIBBON CABLE SNAFU | DJI Phantom Forum

He found it and their not the same . This is it .dji-p3-85-big.jpg
Thank-You to those that did look at this :)
And the ones that didn't ...
happy-days-2-o.gif

Last edited:
And thank you for taking the time and effort my man! Question, now that I am buying the right ribbon, is there a good YouTube tutorial on doing it yourself, the ones that I've seen are for the vision 2+

Reactions: dirkclod
And thank you for taking the time and effort my man! Question, now that I am buying the right ribbon, is there a good YouTube tutorial on doing it yourself, the ones that I've seen are for the vision 2+
Was no problem Jordon..looking up this stuff is how I learn :)
I have not found one on it and don't know if you can go by this one or not .
I would maybe look at this and then work with mine taking pictures the whole way and take my time and just try it . That or send it off .
Me I try it but that's just me .Good luck and do post how it goes :)I never had a Plus so I don't know just how different the cameras are .
The ribbons look the same .
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
Reactions: bobmyers

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic