Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Camera RAW DNG is NOW AVAILABLE!

Discussion in 'Phantom 2 Vision Discussion' started by vbluguitar, Jan 20, 2014.

1. vbluguitar

DJI released the Raw converter today through firmware 1.1.9 for the FC200 camera. GO GET IT!

I will be using it on a shoot today and let you know if it works well or not. If it doesn't, you might get a good deal on a P2V on ebay, lol.

2. vbluguitar

I was too excited - hope you can forgive me - How that makes me a "smartass" I am not sure. Usually that refers to someone who is making a wisecrack or joke...

3. Scottrod

Don't mind the grump. We have a couple. Keep us posted and let us know how your experience editing with it turns out.

4. iResq

SMH.

Actually I surprised we didn't have more! LOL.

5. vbluguitar

Unfortunately my experience hasn't been to good. 1.1.9 bricked my camera... Now I can't get a hold of dronefly to get it resolved. I have clients wanting me to use the drone and I am stuck with nothing. Not good.

6. Pull_Up

Someone just reported on another thread that having got through to the USA support number they guy on the other end talked him through a boot-up process that made his camera take the update and get going again...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=6714&start=150#p52692

7. Scottrod

Not good! Sorry to hear that. Definitely contact DJI and see if they will fix it.