Camera RAW DNG is NOW AVAILABLE!

Reaction score
DJI released the Raw converter today through firmware 1.1.9 for the FC200 camera. GO GET IT!

I will be using it on a shoot today and let you know if it works well or not. If it doesn't, you might get a good deal on a P2V on ebay, lol.

vbluguitar said:
DronePeter said:
There is already a thread about this SMARTASS !

http://www.phantompilots.com/viewtopic. ... 714#p51695

I was too excited - hope you can forgive me - How that makes me a "smartass" I am not sure. Usually that refers to someone who is making a wisecrack or joke...

Don't mind the grump. We have a couple. Keep us posted and let us know how your experience editing with it turns out.

Scottrod said:
vbluguitar said:
DronePeter said:

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=6714#p51695

I was too excited - hope you can forgive me - How that makes me a "smartass" I am not sure. Usually that refers to someone who is making a wisecrack or joke...

Don't mind the grump. We have a couple. Keep us posted and let us know how your experience editing with it turns out.

Unfortunately my experience hasn't been to good. 1.1.9 bricked my camera... Now I can't get a hold of dronefly to get it resolved. I have clients wanting me to use the drone and I am stuck with nothing. Not good.

vbluguitar said:
Scottrod said:
vbluguitar said:
DronePeter said:

http://www.phantompilots.com/viewtopic. ... 714#p51695

Unfortunately my experience hasn't been to good. 1.1.9 bricked my camera... Now I can't get a hold of dronefly to get it resolved. I have clients wanting me to use the drone and I am stuck with nothing. Not good.

Not good! Sorry to hear that. Definitely contact DJI and see if they will fix it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31