camera questions

Reaction score
So I have been looking around for a while now but I cant seem to find any information on drone cameras that look upwards..

I need a drone that can fly up towards a shoebox light in a mall parking lot or a car dealership. So a drone that can get close to the pole and just get a quick look at the bulb in the fixture itself. Many situations I'm not able to get a ladder where I need but I always wish I had a drone.

So I'm officially going to get one for my business but like I had mentioned I need the camera to look up at and angle and also be steady.

Any Input or model advice?

Best you can do with the phantom is up +30 degrees.

So I have been looking around for a while now but I cant seem to find any information on drone cameras that look upwards..

I need a drone that can fly up towards a shoebox light in a mall parking lot or a car dealership. So a drone that can get close to the pole and just get a quick look at the bulb in the fixture itself. Many situations I'm not able to get a ladder where I need but I always wish I had a drone.

So I'm officially going to get one for my business but like I had mentioned I need the camera to look up at and angle and also be steady.

Any Input or model advice?

The FreeFly Alta 8 will shoot upwards, or downwards as the gimbal can mount either way. It will cost you dearly though to do so, about $20,000 plus the camera.

alta1-970x647-c.jpg

Need a tax write off for your business? ;)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik