camera question to the elders

Reaction score
ok my camera has been working well ookk pictures seem pretty fuzzy
however today I tried to use s and m size to see if it made a difference
now im back on L size and Im getting purple diamonds in the corners
I tried to restart it and its still there any ideas :(

Or is this a get in line for a replacement thing
This is a resize to fit here but also would like to know if this seems on par with what you are seeing minus the ufos

Attachments

• rsz_freak_out.jpg
    rsz_freak_out.jpg
    581.4 KB · Views: 666
  • rsz_freak_out.jpg
    rsz_freak_out.jpg
    581.4 KB · Views: 662
Defective camera sensor. Get your unit replaced. This exact camera flaw - the PURPLE HANG GLIDER OF DEATH in the upper-left corner - has happened to several people on these forums.

You don't see it in Small or Medium modes, because those modes *don't* actually change the picture size. They just crop the picture vertically - thus excluding the section of the sensor with the purple flaw.

oukenfold said:
firts camara have this problem, dronefly change it, tell this to the dealer.

emailed drone fly today said the would take care of it
Sent me out a new camera with tracking number by 2pm
had to give them cedit card number until I return the other one in the box they send

A + on the service will do more business in the future

Good thing you're getting a new camera. It looks like your lens wasn't focused right, either.

I popped open my camera and refocused my lens. Initial ground photos look promising. I'm waiting for the weather to clear for some 200ft AGL tests.

FSJ Guy said:
I popped open my camera and refocused my lens. Initial ground photos look promising. I'm waiting for the weather to clear for some 200ft AGL tests.
Would love to know how this is done either with instructions or a video that would be fantastic

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1