Camera Problems

Reaction score
Hi Everyone, I own a Phantom 3 standard. I'm new to this group. I recently updated the dji app just like everyone I'm assuming did. Of course I had the "No Internet Connection" problem which I guess we will have to live with on the Iphone which also updated.

However when I try to take a picture using the app all the noise I get is a buzz and no picture. The SD card is showing on the app. And the camera is working in the app but no picture.

I've gone through a lot of problems with the AC and figured them out but this one has got me stumped!

Any help is greatly appreciated!

some of us never due updates

Hi Everyone, I own a Phantom 3 standard. I'm new to this group. I recently updated the dji app just like everyone I'm assuming did. Of course I had the "No Internet Connection" problem which I guess we will have to live with on the Iphone which also updated.

However when I try to take a picture using the app all the noise I get is a buzz and no picture. The SD card is showing on the app. And the camera is working in the app but no picture.

I've gone through a lot of problems with the AC and figured them out but this one has got me stumped!

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Let me see if I give more help then @flpholt

"No Internet Connection", yes, thank crApple for that.

Look on downgrading firmware, because

Extreme Lag with Go App 3.0.0
Phantom 3 standard picture loss
Extreme Lag with Go App 3.0.0
P3S RC Signal Lost Post DJI App 3.0.0
P3S finally arrived - getting started...
:rolleyes:

Rod

Thank you so much I didn't know you could downgrade the app if that's what your talking about. Please excuse my ignorance.

You joined yesterday and it was your first post.
Then you must be ignorant, if your making excuses of ignorance.
:rolleyes:

I learn a few things here every week. ;)

Here is another link you might like.

DJI Phantom Accessories & Tips - Phantom Help

Rod

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj