Camera problem... or may be app (temperature gimbal)

Reaction score
Hello guys a few weeks after a few minutes of the flight the photo / video stops and the button on the right to take the picture / video turns gray. I have to restart the P3 to resume functionality.
I tried to change the card, format and I also bought a new but the problem remains. I also updated the firmware!
It could be a problem of excessive heat in the gimbal? These days it is really hot.

Hello guys a few weeks after a few minutes of the flight the photo / video stops and the button on the right to take the picture / video turns gray. I have to restart the P3 to resume functionality.
I tried to change the card, format and I also bought a new but the problem remains. I also updated the firmware!
It could be a problem of excessive heat in the gimbal? These days it is really hot.
What type of device are you using. Android or IOS? What are the outside temperatures. When you say the video stops and the screen turns grey, does this reflect in the finished video when you play it back?

Give us as much I information as you can, and you will get some guys chiming in to help you with your problem. Welcome to the forum!

Thanks,
I have a P3 PRO and use IOS with Mini IPad 2.
live video is fine but becomes gray round button camera in the right and i can not use it.
After button stay green (as when sd is not inserted in the slot) video record stopped. Live ok.
External temperature is 30celsius but battery arrive up 48.

Thanks,
I have a P3 PRO and use IOS with Mini IPad 2.
live video is fine but becomes gray round button camera in the right and i can not use it.
After button stay green (as when sd is not inserted in the slot) video record stopped. Live ok.
External temperature is 30celsius but battery arrive up 48.
Still don't understand the issue from the description posted. Sorry I can be more help.

Can you still use the shutter/record button on the controller to take photos photos/video?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj