Camera position

Reaction score
Hi All,

I have a Phantom 2 which I have just fitted a Zemmuse H3-3D to, together with a GoPro Hero 3+ and I have a couple of problems /questions

1. The default camera position seems to be tilted down at 30 degrees.This is with the Tx slide control in the up position. Is there any way to make it horizontal (level with the horizon) ?

2. Is there any way to increase the range of movement of the camera. The advertising stated it would go from horizontal to vertical (0 degrees to 90 degrees), and indeed, when the gimball fires up it rotates the camera through 90 degrees.

3. The slider on the rear of the Tx - it seems to work like a switch, with only two positions available. Is that correct, or should I be able to select an intermediate position by moving the slider just a little ?

I've scanned the manual, the web and youtube, but can't find the answers.

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,

Simon

You need to calibrate the gimbal control.

Use the R/C assistant and ignoring the message about not needing to calibrate the control, go through a full stick calibration, including the gimbal control. Once you have completed this, do the same on the quad. This should give you full movement and control.

Have a search on this forum, there are plenty of more in-depth guides to this.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers