Camera play button

Reaction score
Hello Members,
Today, I want to take video for the first time on my P3 Standard. My Son used a button on his iPhone. He gave the drone to me, and I put an Inspire tablet holder on, and use my iPad Air. Do I use it's screen for play and stop buttons? Or do I preset buttons on the controller? I am anxious to get started, and prefer using buttons on my iPad for today, but which ones?
Thank you very much,
Terry

You'll need to use the shutter/record button in DJI GO since the P3S remote controller does not have a shutter/record button.

Ok. Where is it, and what does it look like? Thank you.
Terry

See page 32 of the P3S manual.

Will do. Also, do you have one of your Amazon links for a really good Phantom 3 car chargers. I want it to work for the Standard, and the Pro.
Terry

Last edited:
Great, thank you. I'm getting the DJI charger from this link. Can't go wrong with DJI items.
Terry
Everyone has a view... :) Equally, I (and quite a few others here, I think) have bought a Chinese generic version of the 2nd link and (so far for me, anyway) it has worked completely faultlessly. Cheaper too.... :)

Everyone has a view... :) Equally, I (and quite a few others here, I think) have bought a Chinese generic version of the 2nd link and (so far for me, anyway) it has worked completely faultlessly. Cheaper too.... :)

Steve,
I'm quite sure of that. I buy the cheapest for some things, and others I don't. I see that you are holding your P3P. I happen to think the 3P was a home run for DJI. Great drone.
Terry

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers