Camera pitch with new RC Transmitter

Reaction score
I must be doing something wrong. I ordered a new transmitter with the pitch control knob on the left side. I updated zen-imu. Everything else was already up to date. I checked the box for "upgraded transmitter" in the Vision 2 app. Also went through binding process. Transmitter seems to work fine, except for controlling the pitch of the camera.

Also, before I switched over, when I would start the vision the camera would drop to about a 45 degree angle. Now it starts out at about horizontal.

I have no pitch control with either the upgraded transmitter or the android app. Again everything else is fine and and the camera does stay level.

Did I miss a step? Is there a way to calibrate the pitch knob on the transmitter??

Thanks.

If this post needs to move to another place, please move it.

Thanks again.

Go in the RC assist 1.2.
Check the calibration and move the sticks AND the X1 CH7 tilt dial.
Finalise and close the app.

Then start up phantom assist and calibrate again.
And make sure you have it on upgrade mode.

That did it. Thanks very much. Out of curiosity where did you find, or how did you know that information?? I tried doing a search but found nothing like that.

Thanks very much again. Now I think I'll go out and fly!!

galencg10 said:
That did it. Thanks very much. Out of curiosity where did you find, or how did you know that information?? I tried doing a search but found nothing like that.

Thanks very much again. Now I think I'll go out and fly!!

Np :)

I went on a forum called phantompilots.com. Did heaps of reading. Like you, if I didn't know, I would ask.

It would be nice if DJI supported this forum as it is a wealth knowledge.

Enjoy your stay.

My new controller (the quad is not the V3 version, just the new controller) gimbal dial stopped working. I went back into RC Assistant V. 1.2. There I can set the X1 to channel 7. Do a calibration of all sticks. Also when I move the gimbal dial I can see the slider moving. After finishing the calibration it will not save as Channel 7 on the X1. Each time I restart the software I have to reset the X! to Channel 7.

Also-- now when I move the left stick on my controller, the camera will move-- not pitch, but horizontally left to right or vice versa depending on which way I move the stick.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Would appreciate anyone's help in this situation. DJI tech support thinks it might be a bad controller. I don't think so, but not sure.

Thanks again.

I came across this way before I got my controller. I got mine for Christmas and followed this to the tee and everything works great thanks to the OP.

c828105f5e74773a36da85e4c1af40d4_zps7185ee6f.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31