Camera only works indoors.

Reaction score
As soon as i walk through any door to go outside my camera loses its connection. walk back in and it starts working again. even if the controller stays inside. i have tried this in different locations. bizzare. called dji. waited on hold for 45 minutes. had no idea what the problem was. after 10 minutes on phone they were done with me. i am also having satellite issues. sometimes it sees 0 satellites, never more than 8. used to see 10-12. all firmware is currant. flying is difficult. very erratic. wtf.

sprung said:
As soon as i walk through any door to go outside my camera looses its connection. walk back in and it starts working again. even if the controller stays inside. i have tried this in different locations. bizzare. called dji. waited on hold for 45 minutes. had no idea what the problem was. after 10 minutes on phone they were done with me. i am also having satellite issues. sometimes it sees 0 satellites, never more than 8. used to see 10-12. all firmware is currant. flying is difficult. very erratic. wtf.

Could be a faulty range extender, If you're taking it outside and can see 8 that might be the limitations of the location. I've often only seen 5-6 and won't take off until I get to 6 and then it sometimes sees 11 when it's aloft. so, it's pretty variable.

Surprised (or rather not) that DJI support didn't help more. Can you take it back and get a replacement?

Depending of course upon where you're located.

Cheers

Bmews

sent it back to b@h already for a different issue. dont want to be down for 3 weeks. i try to make money with this. www.flyinghighfoto.com i am guessing i voided the warentee. i changes lenses. worked great for a while.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31