Camera on the Phantom 3

I want to see your nice photo with the plastic sticker filter[emoji106]

Here is one video shoot I'm talking about.
Make sure you are using a Class 10 U3 micro sd card. I had exactly the same thing. Got the right card and videos are beautiful. How old is you computer? If you have an old computer (eg >5 years old) the processor might not be able to handle 4k.

There is a good YouTube video on camera settings. Here is link.

I using a kindle fire HD with DJ Pilot App. Until I get around to buying an iPad mini.
Guys totally new to drones bought one for husband for birthday the P3 do you need a skandisk card to get it up and running?

Make sure you are using a Class 10 U3 micro sd card. I had exactly the same thing. Got the right card and videos are beautiful. How old is you computer? If you have an old computer (eg >5 years old) the processor might not be able to handle 4k.

There is a good YouTube video on camera settings. Here is link.
Oh good info so thats what I need

Guys totally new to drones bought one for husband for birthday the P3 do you need a skandisk card to get it up and running?
It usually comes with a 16gb micro card that you stick in the bottom of the drone in the little silver slot on the bottom. It's called the gimble. That will be good for quite a few flights. I happen to have a 64gb in mine but he will figure that out. Nope, everything you need is in the box! That's an awesome birthday present!

Here is one video shoot I'm talking about.
Seems like what you will see on your tablet monitor when you have a bad connection to your bird. Are these videos from the micro SD card or did you transfer them wirelessly?

It would be better to take the card out and plug it to your computer to get the files.

It may be your card. My video has never broke up like that. I had trouble with playback on by PC when I used QuickTime, but it went away when I starting opening the videos with windows media player. Right mouse click and pick open with windows media player

That's normal because the video on the light briges some times get worse if the video signal between TX and RX not full or there's electromagnetic arround you. have you been saw the vidio via SD Card? it should be no problem.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20