Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Camera on P3P whitewashed

Discussion in 'Pro/Adv Discussion' started by Horton, May 16, 2015.

1. Horton

hey, I had my drone up yesterday but the camera view in the app was mostly whited out. Anyone have any ideas on how to solve? Thanks!

2. DrewFlies

DrewFlies Guest

yes same thing happened to me. You have to turn the dial on the top right side of your remote control. The opposite dial of the left one you use for panning the gimbal up and down. Let me know if that fixes your problem.

3. Kman

I had this issue yesterday morning also. ;) I finally figured it out. I had the camera setting in manual by accident with the shutter or ISO (I forget which) all the way up (maxed out). After messing around with the settings I finally figured it out and put it back to auto. Fixed the issue. haha! :D

4. phirephoto

Ditto. Happened to me too. ISO was way off - had it in manual mode instead of auto :)

5. Horton

That fixed it! Thanks

6. DrewFlies

DrewFlies Guest

You're welcomed. The other guys might be right too. I think the dial fixes the ISO manually rather than in the app. Not too sure though.

7. UKFlyer

If not using the advanced camera settings the top right dial adjusts the exposure.

8. Alex Kiritsis

I had the same thing happen. I touch the screen on my iPhone and it auto adjusted the ISO.