Camera on P3P whitewashed

Reaction score
hey, I had my drone up yesterday but the camera view in the app was mostly whited out. Anyone have any ideas on how to solve? Thanks!

hey, I had my drone up yesterday but the camera view in the app was mostly whited out. Anyone have any ideas on how to solve? Thanks!

yes same thing happened to me. You have to turn the dial on the top right side of your remote control. The opposite dial of the left one you use for panning the gimbal up and down. Let me know if that fixes your problem.

I had this issue yesterday morning also. ;) I finally figured it out. I had the camera setting in manual by accident with the shutter or ISO (I forget which) all the way up (maxed out). After messing around with the settings I finally figured it out and put it back to auto. Fixed the issue. haha! :D

yes same thing happened to me. You have to turn the dial on the top right side of your remote control. The opposite dial of the left one you use for panning the gimbal up and down. Let me know if that fixes your problem.

That fixed it! Thanks

If not using the advanced camera settings the top right dial adjusts the exposure.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pitchpost