Camera not wanting to move up and down

Reaction score
Hello all.

I recently switched to Naza-M mode. When I did this, I had to re-calibrate my sticks...that was easy. However, on my next flight, I noticed that when I moved the camera up from the remote, half way up the camera just shakes. If I stop and try to move the camera up again, it will shake and almost make it all the way up.

I've heard of issues with the camera upon crash or even issues with the camera not being level, which mine isn't 100% level but it isn't terrible. I have never crashed my bird and landings have always been pretty soft. I am running 3.08

Are there any suggestions? Thank you in advance.

-J.J.

please search the forum. there are countless posts about how to calibrate the tilt wheel.

Hi; I had exactly the same problem but sorted yesterday.

Open up the RC programme on your computer and calibrate the sticks as normal, but remember to also calibrate the wheel on the side of the remote by turning this up and down. It should move the dial in the X1 range. Then hit 'Finish' and check to see if turning the dial makes the X1 pointer move smoothly. The channel selector on mine is 'null' on all three ranges.

Then connect your Phantom to the P2T programme and just check the sticks are correctly calibrated there as well.

Did this yesterday and my camera is now perfectly smooth in operation, can tilt ever so slowly to get the sort of shots I was missing before. Let me know if this works for you.

Reactions: pegga
bbfpv said:
please search the forum. there are countless posts about how to calibrate the tilt wheel.

Do you really think your response helped? Responses like yours is what hurts any community where people come together to discuss ideas, talk about their hobby and ask questions when they have them. Please just ignore posts like this if they bother you.

Mike_in_Letcombe said:
Hi; I had exactly the same problem but sorted yesterday.

Open up the RC programme on your computer and calibrate the sticks as normal, but remember to also calibrate the wheel on the side of the remote by turning this up and down. It should move the dial in the X1 range. Then hit 'Finish' and check to see if turning the dial makes the X1 pointer move smoothly. The channel selector on mine is 'null' on all three ranges.

Then connect your Phantom to the P2T programme and just check the sticks are correctly calibrated there as well.

Did this yesterday and my camera is now perfectly smooth in operation, can tilt ever so slowly to get the sort of shots I was missing before. Let me know if this works for you.

THANK YOU SO MUCH! Some how I missed that when I calibrated the sticks earlier. That was quick and painless. I really appreciate your help. I will be sure to pass it along to others :)

Moose said:
Great timing! Exact issue I'm having also!! Going to try the posted fix...

Thanks,

Moose

It worked for me! Good luck!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AdriSmitJnr