Camera not level + moving around while doing IMU callibration

Reaction score
I have 2 strange things.

1) while i'm doing an IMU callibration on a levelled surface the gimbal/camera drifts en begins slowly to move around and then i hear a motor spinning, just as the gimbal reaches it roll limit.

2) My gimbal/camera is not level (while i'm on a leveled surface i used to do a IMU callibration on). When i try to ajust the roll, It jumps but really i cannot ajust the roll. So the cmera is not leveled.

Can someone help hear and give me some tips about what to do ?

mvg
Marnix

Not sure about yours, but I do imu and then restart and do gimbal caliberation

Ok will have to do a IMU callibration again. and hopefully it will take the gimbal callibration after that.
I also heard that its best to de a gimbal callibration before flight because it seems that the P4 forgets the previous callibration.
I also saw someone who solved the level problem by doing a gimbal calibration in flight of course he got a error but after that his gimbal was leveled

OK did a IMU callibration again and a compas callibration and a gimbal calibration
**** Still not level

Ok will have to do a IMU callibration again. and hopefully it will take the gimbal callibration after that.
I also heard that its best to de a gimbal callibration before flight because it seems that the P4 forgets the previous callibration.
I also saw someone who solved the level problem by doing a gimbal calibration in flight of course he got a error but after that his gimbal was leveled
how does one do a gimbal calibration in flight?

Mine also does the wierd drift thing.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl