Camera not booting up?

Reaction score
Just tried to fly earlier and my camera has no signal at all in DJI App. Tried everything like changing transmission channels. Nothing. Could it have been my lightning cable to my iPad Air 2??? Any ideas much appreciated.

You might want to try reinstalling the app or just restarting it a few times.
Good luck..

Reactions: KevMo Photog
Forgot to mention that whe I had this problem yesterday me and my buddy were both firing up our Phantoms together. He has a Phantom 3 Pro. We both turned on our machines at same time. Nether one of us could get going together at first. I then turned my Ph4 off and then his worked. Mine never did boot up video no matter what I did even after he stopped flying and shut his down. This was just outside of Las Vegas near Red Rock Canyons btw.
Now.... I get home to Indiana last night and fired mine up again and it's now working fine! WTF!!!!! Camera booted up and works perfect. WTF! So pissed I missed getting some decent footage while visiting Vegas!!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

The next time that you and your friend fly together, try customizing your channels in HD settings. Each of you should be using your own custom clean channels. Also you might want to check out the 32 channel hack to help out with any other interference you may have. Just search for 32 channel hack here in the forum. Good luck.. BB..

The next time that you and your friend fly together, try customizing your channels in HD settings. Each of you should be using your own custom clean channels. Also you might want to check out the 32 channel hack to help out with any other interference you may have. Just search for 32 channel hack here in the forum. Good luck.. BB..
Really appreciate the help Blue Bird. And that is one of the first things we did was change to each of us on a diff channel. We were both on ch 20 at first then I changed to 13 I think. But it still never fixed the video transmission signal. But now since I have got back home the bird is working perfect just like it has for over a month now. So weird! Hope it was totally the Go app glitching from the update it just got several days ago. This was in vegas out of town several miles btw! So interference should not have been a problem either I wouldn't think. So glad its working now though. Missed flying some neat rocks on my trip however!

Reactions: Drone Master

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20