Camera moving left and right?wtf?

Reaction score
I recently had a rough landing in a shallow puddle and got my camera/gimbal wet.the camera footage is fine but now it wont go up and down with the scroll wheel,however it moves left and right when i steer the joystick left and right when its on the ground.have i accidentally changed gimble settings?or is it broken?it didnt land to hard.

Try calibrating the remote controller in DJI GO.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

You probably didn't notice the "left to right" issue prior to the accident. That's normal and helps to smooth out video when yawing the aircraft. It's only a very slight amount of yaw and it's intentional.

Calibration didnt work.ive had this p3 over a year this is not normal.im literally steering the camera left and right when its stationary and when im flying it wont move at all.

Ill try and do a fresh install on the remote and craft if i can find out how,if that doesnt work im guessing gimble arm is the culprit

Did a fresh install on the remote and aircraft and it didnt work,switched over to litchi and same problem.i think i have grit from the puddle in my motor the rotates the camera up and down,or ribbon cable is causing problems

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31