Camera lines for horizon

Reaction score
How do I get them lines on the screen to line up the horizon. I think I used to hold one of the back c1 or c2 buttons down and the lines came on. I have just updated my rc to latest and they might have removed the function.

Grid.png

Thanks msinger, I know about that but in one of the firmware updates they gave us the ability to hold a button down on the rc and it would bring up some green lines to line up with the horizon. I remember adjusting the gimbal to suit the lines

Thanks msinger, I know about that but in one of the firmware updates they gave us the ability to hold a button down on the rc and it would bring up some green lines to line up with the horizon. I remember adjusting the gimbal to suit the lines
Sounds like you are looking for Adjust Gimbal Roll
i-4wNVL6J-L.png

still cant find out how to get the lines up.. when flying i used to be able to hold a button down on the rc to get a set of green lines on screen so i could then adjust the gimbal a very small amount left or right to get the camera lined up with the horizon. the ability to do this came in a go app udate. (apple)

found it......
'Finally tracked this down ...
GO App 2.4.0 has a new way to adjust the gimbal roll. This is done by holding down the C2 button on the bottom of the RC ( you see a cross hair appear on the screen ) then using the camera settings wheel to adjust it.

Wasn't that C2 grid line option removed, from the Go app several updates ago? It apparently wasn't being utilized enough by the general public, & so it was taken out of the following future updates.
As stated, you can still use the option in the camera settings to bring them up.

RedHotPoker

Reactions: lotusteve

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj