Camera keeps dropping down

Reaction score
I noticed today while freezing my buttocks off, my camera kept dropping down while flying. After about 30 minutes later it worked fine. Any of you guys seen this.

It does that when power is interrupted... happened to me. Turned out to be a loose connection of the 4pin cable going into the gimbal controller from the Phantom body. I used tweezers, pulled it up and put it back. No further issues.

hey_moe said:
I noticed today while freezing my buttocks off, my camera kept dropping down while flying. After about 30 minutes later it worked fine. Any of you guys seen this.

Could be a loose wire or it could be the wifi unit overheating. They often will start dropping out and then come back after cooling back down. Here is the thread I started on it and the fix. It may not be to late for yours, mine was doing what yours is now. I was able to save mine and no longer have any drop issues.

viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28176

Well it wasn't a loose wire or over heating issue. This happened when I first started flying. So it wasn't a overheating issue. Part two of this was the plug didn't fix itself. Like I said the first 30 minutes of so it acted up, after that it worked fine and stayed stable.

i had this drop issue with the camera last night and the end of the camera was very hot, never did this before, no crash, working perfectly for 4 months...i re calibrated the gimbal, i'm wondering if i should do imu cal....any thoughts..many thanks

I have a 1 month old Phantom 3 SE. It has this exact problem. I tried the above suggestions but no success. Has anyone else had this problem and what was the solution?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1