Camera Issues

Reaction score
Hi All,

finally i got to use the Phantom after training with it for a project and i have the following problems.

1) RAW or(.dng) photos taken with the phantom i cant apply lens profile correction with ligthtroom or ACR at the moment im using lightroom 5.3 and ACR 8.4RC , this corrections are detected with the JPG but not with the dng, Any ideas as of why?

2) some videos are not registering for some reason , the metadata of the video says that they were taken on january 2008 , and rather than be 60fps as the option of video says they are 29.97

3) the camera doesnt have the full range of motion since i upgraded the firmware.

thanks for any suggestion and happy flying to all.

Hello.

1. There is a way to modify the jpeg profile to work with dng - search this forum, lots of posts with info how to do it.

2. You are shutting down the aircraft before you stop recording with the app - the video file is unable to finalise. If you switch on the Vision with the SD card in the camera and let it sit for 30 seconds, then switch off again it will repair the files, but you will lose the final several seconds. Going forward make sure you stop recording with the app before you power down.

3. You can adjust the gimbal settings in the Vision Assistant software.

All the points have been answered before, have a search of the forums. If the forum search isn't working for you try here: https://www.google.com/cse/publicurl?cx ... w374af2o9i

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic