camera issues

Reaction score
OK so reading here I learned alot.. finally put the camera back on and the cool lens hood seems to freak it out.. it will be fine for a few min then the camera will drop to straight down then return to its original position.. I take the lense hood off and it's fine? Bad gimble? I've only had the pro 3 fora couple weeks and I didn't even use the camera until today.. other than a limp camera :D now and then it's been great.. any help is greatly appreciated TIA

I agree with Meta. It sounds like whatever you put on your lens is too heavy and it loads up the front of the lens too much for the gimbal to balance. I would not recommend putting additional weight on the camera with a lens hood, but if you do it may require a counterbalance weight on the side opposite the lens depending on how much weight you are adding.

As for filters, most don't add much incremental weight since they take the place of the original. Some filters do add weight however, so be sure to understand if the ones you are thinking about require a counter balance or not.

This is the piece.. wonder if I can lighten it

Attachments

• 20160327_220505.jpg
    20160327_220505.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 296

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4