Camera Issue?

Reaction score
I don't have any problems taking photos but when I record a video it appears in the IPad at the flight record but it doesn't appear in the SD card. Any thoughts and possible reasons? Thanks a lot.

Where are you looking for the record on SF card?

Also to avoid card issue, use the stock card for testing before replacing with higher capacity.

I don't have any problems taking photos but when I record a video it appears in the IPad at the flight record but it doesn't appear in the SD card. Any thoughts and possible reasons? Thanks a lot.
If you record video it is on the SD card in the same place the photos are.
Also to avoid card issue, use the stock card for testing before replacing with higher capacity.
What card issue? There's nothing wrong with the stock cards.

What are you using to view the files, standard operating system or an image viewer? Some image viewers require that you set a preference to view images or videos or both in a particular folder (for example, Faststone).

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Last edited:
As said above, the stock SD cards are perfectly ok. I would avoid larger cards. When you crash and cant recover your bird you don't want to loose all your videos and pics. 16 Gig is fine and download after each outing.

If you record video it is on the SD card in the same place the photos are.

What card issue? There's nothing wrong with the stock cards.

He didn't say there was a problem with the stock card. Use the stock card to test if you're having trouble with others.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic