Camera issue when using RAW

Reaction score
I changed my camera setting to RAW several days ago and all seemed to work fine. Yesterday, I took off, snapped a still pic in RAW and noticed a few seconds later the the video mode was active and the video and still buttons were grayed out. This problem was repeatable. I thought the problem might be related to my having the video setting mode to start recording when control signal lost. That turned out to be the case, if I disable video start recording on control failure, the problem is gone.

Anyone else run into this?

Thanks!

Yes, same here. I simply resolved to keep this setting in case of control signal loss off but yesterday I had to use a friend's phone and this happened again due to default settings after installation.

You may also experience video recording starting automatically with the buttons not greyed out - then you can simply switch it off but it's still annoying it happens. only way to completely skip those issues is to disable RAW :p

cheers!

Just posted this same issue yesterday. See: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=10978
I have not done the latest (3/26/14) firmware upgrade, so it's not a result of that. It's apparently related to the "When Connection Breaks" setting in the App's setting area. (Discussed in that thread)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20