Camera is Turned to the Left

Reaction score
My camera is out of alignment and turned to the left a bit. As a result, the leg of the copter shows up in all my pictures and videos. How do I go about re-aligning the camera?

I have the same problem. IMU calibration didnt alter the camera orientation. It is level, just pointed about 5-10 degrees right of center. Ive updated all software. Thoughts?

Try loosening the allen screw that holds the yaw arm to the yaw motor shaft, move the yaw arm by hand to the center position, tighten the allen screw and check the results, repeat if nessacary

The yaw arm is flatted on half of it. How can it be set a couple of degrees right or left?

Like Monkeyleg said, the keyed shaft will align itself with the set screw. What I need is to realign the shaft within its housing. I went through the process you suggested multiple times. The set screw just forces the shaft back to its original "offset" position.

Did you have a crash or did it just start pointing that way all of a sudden? My p2v+ does something similar time to time, because the yaw motor the part that is underneath the belly of the quad,is not sitting level on the yaw motor shaft causes its to easily turn left due to imbalance. If your yaw arm is bent, straighten it.

Thanks for the suggestions. I bought it used, it had been crashed and camera had some issues. I've been able to resolve most by minor repairs, but this alignment just doesnt seem to be an easy fix. I dont think the yaw arm is bent. May just have to live with it. Thanks again for the info!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31