Camera is tilted and has lines in video after crash

Reaction score
Hey guys I had a hard crash and ever since the camera is tilted to the left. It still functions moving up and down with control, it's just tilted.

When taking pictures and video, the files are bad and have weird lines through them, etc. When viewing the display while flying, the CAMERA mode looks fine on the screen but when I switch to VIDEO mode it has lines in the display. Any ideas? Should I just bite the bullet and replace the camera? Thanks for any help you can give!

Sure here you go - hope this helps! Video is the same on the actual files when opened

Attachments

• image3-2.PNG
    image3-2.PNG
    706.3 KB · Views: 564
  • image4.PNG
    image4.PNG
    606.4 KB · Views: 513
  • image2-2.PNG
    image2-2.PNG
    1.2 MB · Views: 470
  • image1-7.PNG
    image1-7.PNG
    942.3 KB · Views: 546
  • DJI_0016.JPG
    DJI_0016.JPG
    4.5 MB · Views: 452
  • DJI_0015.JPG
    DJI_0015.JPG
    4.2 MB · Views: 455
Looks like a camera/processor issue. Have you tried another SD Card by chance? I doubt that would help. But worth a try.

Looks like a camera/processor issue. Have you tried another SD Card by chance? I doubt that would help. But worth a try.

Yes I tried another camera card and unfortunately it didn't work. The weird part is that on the display while flying, if you are in CAMERA mode it looks fine but when you switch to VIDEO mode, the lines appear. Either way both pictures and video are bad when you look at them on a computer.

I guess replacing the camera is the only option here
Contact this guy, he repairs gimbals but he answers questions for free too. :) I sent my gimbal/camera to him last week and he's fixed it and I'll have it back tomorrow. Tony Bock [[email protected]] Tell him I sent you, and maybe after my next crash he'll give me a discount. :rolleyes:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl