Camera icon grayed out in DJI go

Reaction score
I did a bit of a search but I can't seem to find a thread with my specific issue.

I picked up a new to me P3S yesterday and when I connect it to the DJI go app, the camera shows what is in front of it on my phone, but the camera icons on the right hand side are grayed out.

I've searched the Internet on this and maybe I'm just not typing in the correct terms but I can't seem to find any solution.

My start up routine is turn controller on, turn aircraft on, connect to wifi, launch DJI go app then click blue camera button to connect. I can fly it just fine and the gimbal responds to me moving the gear on the left side of the controller, but the circle, camera, video camera and all those options on the right are grayed out. A sd card is inserted and I've formatted it in FAT as well as exFAT and have the same issue.

Any ideas?

Thanks so much.

I have a memory card inserted. Should it be formatted a specific way, should I try a different brand? It is a Sandisk Ultra Plus 32GB

I have a memory card inserted. Should it be formatted a specific way, should I try a different brand? It is a Sandisk Ultra Plus 32GB
Sandisk good card , in camera settings you have a sd card format setting , try turn on with sd card out and insert when on see if changes, couple ideas,if nothing works try reinstall djigo app, i still thinking i post back

Should it be formatted a specific way, should I try a different brand?
It's best to always format the memory card here in DJI GO:

DJI-GO-Format-Memory-Card.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers