Camera Horizon Issue. ANYONE? PLEASE?

Reaction score
Whenever the drone tilts to the right the camera has repetitive tilting back and forth of the horizon. Looked over the entire gimbal plate and camera nothing seems to be restricting it. Reading a lot about the latest firmware being a problem. Could firmware possibly cause something like this?
I have successfully installed latest firmware, and double digit IMU and gimbal calibrations. It will also do this sometime after startup and I have to stop the back and forth with my hand, but just starts again when it in flight.

I had a similar problem and it was being caused by a lose pan shaft screw. There's a video here showing how to fix it. If this isn't your problem though it'd be helpful if you could post a video maybe. Seeing what the camera sees would give people a better idea of possible issue.

Reactions: Phil56
Thanks for that. Seems to be tight. Been trying to post a video but having trouble uploading it

When I try to upload a video from my IPhone it tells me the uploaded file does not have an allowable extension

If you don't mind me asking, what format are you using? I'm assuming they are MP4, but if for some reason you're formatted to .avi that could possibly cause an issue. Also if you have to check, make sure that you aren't recording in .raw. I'm not sure if that's even an option but the size of .raw files are ridiculous and iOS won't upload them if they are longer than a certain amount of time.

It's a video I made with my iPhone of the drone sitting on the table doing the camera horizon back and forth. It's only 5 sec. don't know how to format it any other way to be able to upload it

If you're trying to upload straight from your iPhone then it's more than likely in MP4. I'd advise uploading to your computer and try uploading from there. And I know i said mostly likely MP4 but I'd just note the extension on the file if you decide to try form your computer. Sorry if I sound a little pushy or like a know it all. Like I said, I had a similar problem and I know it super frustrating so I really wanna see if I can help you get it fixed as well.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl