Camera / gimbal problem

Reaction score
Actually, the camera is fine but the gimbal is not leveling the camera to a nice horizontal position even though the Phantom is nice and level. I've updated the firmware, I've done an advanced calibration, but still having problems. The gimbal arms are not bent, I haven't hit anything (well, I did a while ago but the gimbal and camera worked perfectly after that) and I catch by hand so landings aren't an issue.

It's almost as though the gimbal is out of alignment, but I have no idea how to 'reset it'? Thoughts?

Yes, the FPV is turned off. Does it make a difference whether it's on or off when the copter is straight and level?

andrew said:
Yes, the FPV is turned off. Does it make a difference whether it's on or off when the copter is straight and level?

Ok then. I don't think so but I"m not sure. However, if you have FPV turned off and are still having issues with the gimbal/camera, then it must be something else.

Sorry I can't help anymore.

If you spend the time to read all the posts for the P2Vplus you would see that you've got one of the standard problems that a lot of people have. We have been hoping that DJI would address the issue almost since the day they released the P2Vplus. But no such luck.

Thanks for assuming I haven't at least tried to go through the forums. Appreciate your info nonetheless.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20