Camera Gimbal not working in Accelerometer Sensor mode

Reaction score
I am sure this has been answered somewhere in the forum, but I can't find it...

I cannot get the accelerometer sensor mode to operate. The manual says the icon should turn blue when set. I have pressed the icon once, double pressed it and held it for between 2 and 10 seconds. It will not turn blue. The camera sometimes twitches when I press it but that's all.

Phantom 2 Vision
I am using the the Vision App v 1.0.32 on an iPhone5.
RC is v 1.1 with firmware v 1.0.2.22
PT2 is v 3.0

Any ideas?

Thanks.

With the app version that you are using, you have to hold your finger on the icon while using the tilt feature. The latest app version 1.0.37 lets you tap the icon and it will then then stay engaged until you tap again. Some people don't like the newer app version and have reverted back to the previous version. I have had no problems with it, but must lower the video screen image to a lower quality.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I thought I had the latest Vision app, but as you pointed out there has been an upgrade which showed up as soon as I opened the App Store. So I installed it. Bad move, although it got the tilt feature working, the picture quality deteriorated and the camera goes into purdah for a few seconds after taking a picture. This is not what I would call an improvement... Checking the forum it seems I am not alone. I would rather not have to reduce the picture quality.

So now I have new question: Do you know how do I go back to v 1.0.32?

Cheers.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic