Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Camera/Gimbal Not Quite Level?

Discussion in 'Phantom 2 Vision + Discussion' started by Fourblade, Aug 15, 2014.

1. Fourblade

It's not a biggy but when the camera is supposedly level to the horizon... it isn't quite.. it's slightly leaning to the left (as below) so when you take video or stills the pictures look like it's cockeyed, not by much but a bit annoying? Is there a way to rectify this it to what is actually level?

Also I thought there was a setting in the DJI Vision app to "change" the lens setting from wide angle to slightly less wide? Is this my imagination?

TIA Steve
    [​IMG]

2. Double-D

You could try what has been discussed here viewtopic.php?f=27&t=20514&start=80
    You can indeed change the video setting from wide to narrow. When selecting the video resolution size you will notice the wide and narrow icon's along side.

3. Fourblade

I found another post viewtopic.php?f=27&t=12971 but nothing really definitive.

I don't think DJI feel that we are to be trusted with any user settings for the gimbal in the assistant.... maybe in the next version (and maybe pigs might fly)