Camera / Gimbal cooler

Reaction score
Now I have been using a DIY box with PC 5V fan to cool my P3S while not in flight but powered up.

I don't care about those who think it is fine to have hot camera .... for me it is better to have COOL ...

I saw in the local shop a Notebook cooling fan tray for $5 ...... runs of a USB rated power supply ... totally ideal for the job of cooling P3S on the ground.

Nigel

Reactions: pomonabill220
Now I have been using a DIY box with PC 5V fan to cool my P3S while not in flight but powered up.

I don't care about those who think it is fine to have hot camera .... for me it is better to have COOL ...

I saw in the local shop a Notebook cooling fan tray for $5 ...... runs of a USB rated power supply ... totally ideal for the job of cooling P3S on the ground.

Nigel
Can you post a picture? From what I remember, those cooling trays are large and to be effective, I don't see how you can get the tray close enough to do any cooling.
I think it is a great idea since the camera/gimbal depends on the props for cooling and if you remove them to do any kind of work on the craft, it won't get cooling and will run hot!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.