Camera footage got crappy overnight???

Reaction score
Anyone have an idea on what's goin on with my camera and what I should do abt it? I keep it in the case at all times when it's not in the air and I've never crashed it. My camera was workin just fine the last time I used it.

Attachments

• 1471904312230.jpg
    1471904312230.jpg
    135.4 KB · Views: 349
I'll tell you a funny thing that happened to me as long as you don't laugh! I got a new P3 Pro, and since I had a Standard before, I though I knew how to set it up. So the first few videos were okay, but just not that great. They just weren't sharp like I expected. After about a week, I discovered that I had not removed the clear plastic shield on the lens. I didn't even notice it for a week. But it gets even better. So now the images are really nice and sharp, but the videos are a little shaky. I blamed it on the wind. I continued to fly the Pro for nearly a month. Not happy about the shaking, but figured a Firmware update would eventually fix that. Then a few days ago, as I was attempting to put the plastic Camera lock back on, I noticed a little red sticker on the back side of the Gimbal. It had small printing, so I put my reading up close glasses on and took a closer look. Are you ready for this??? The printing said "Remove Before flight"! The Gimbal was locked in place in the Pan direction by a small rubber block. I didn't even know it was there. I was, and still am, so embarrassed. I carefully removed the **** thing, and no more shaky...! I had been flying it that way for nearly a month.

Red Faced Grandpa

Reactions: WilsonFlyer
Anyone have an idea on what's goin on with my camera and what I should do abt it? I keep it in the case at all times when it's not in the air and I've never crashed it. My camera was workin just fine the last time I used it.
Do you have other examples? Does this happen only when shooting into the sun? Did you use AUTO for settings? If not, have you tried AUTO? Are you using any filters?

$5 says it was a corrupt file from an improper shutdown that was removed and copied before the craft was powered back up and allowed to auto-recover it.

Format the card and then let's talk. :)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic