Camera focus/sharpness issue? Stills for comparison

Reaction score
Noticed this issue the first time I viewed my videos, and now I'm convinced that there's an actual issue with my camera/image sensor?

Can you guys take a look at these stills and let me know what you think? I get that this is just a 12 mp camera, BUT I have seen stills that were MUCH sharper than this right??

Anyone have a similar still looking down hovering 15-20 feet in the air? That's the one that really convinced me somethings up.

Thanks.

Dropbox - DJI_0013_still.png

Dropbox - DJI_0013_still2.png

Dropbox - DJI_0012.JPG

Yes, seems sharpness (focus) is out of spec. You have some nastier than typical chromatic aberration (esp in the looking down image) also.

If she is new i would be going for a swap.

Thanks Birds, I appreciate it.

I was pretty certain there was an issue but just wanted to double check. This is way worse than my camera phone which is similar (13mp) so I knew something was wrong...

I contacted DJI today and the tech was pretty quick to diagnose a camera issue, so I'll be starting the RMA process tonight.

Noticed this issue the first time I viewed my videos, and now I'm convinced that there's an actual issue with my camera/image sensor?

Can you guys take a look at these stills and let me know what you think? I get that this is just a 12 mp camera, BUT I have seen stills that were MUCH sharper than this right??

Anyone have a similar still looking down hovering 15-20 feet in the air? That's the one that really convinced me somethings up.

Thanks.

Dropbox - DJI_0012.JPG

Thanks.

Dropbox - DJI_0012.JPG
Well I to found issues with rhe

Was your camera set up to take HDR photos? From what I understand this mode blends 3 separate images to make one 'better' image. If there is any movement on the camera this may make a blurred image. I may be totally wrong but try manually changing shutter speed etc.

Reactions: mikesiximaging

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl