Camera filters

Reaction score
I have been flying a P3A for a month now and would like to get the most out of it. I have watched a few flight videos by others using lens filters and it looked a pretty good finish. I thought I might invest in a selection of filters and found this lot on Amazon
Neewer® for DJI Phantom 3 Advanced: Amazon.co.uk: Camera & Photo
Do you think it's worth getting a selection or buy one in particular singularly? Do you have experience of filters and if so is it worth spending money on them in hindsight?

They make a huge difference. If you just get 1 I recommend the snake river nd16/cp. that will reduce light to slow the shutter speed and provide polarization to reduce glare and make the sky bluer.

I have others but that one is my favorite.

You can get on Amazon.

Reactions: Fly Girl
If you get one with a circular polarizer (CP) you need to make sure you put it on in the right orientation. The marks on the sides off the filter should be on the sides of your lens so they are in line with the horizon.

That maximizes polarization.

I found a site selling a full set of gel filters for $25 shipped from www.phantomfilters.com. Gel it's basically a plastic film, they are cheap compared to glass filters. I haven't had a sunny day yet to try them out. Could paste image results later.

Thanks for the suggestions

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

All this is great stuff about what filters to buy.....knowing when and how to use them........????

What are the guidelines to use them

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic