Camera Filter

Reaction score
I added a filter kit to my FC200. I bought a variable density ND filter but had a problem with it. The variable has two lenses that you can turn to adjust the density. In my case, one of the lenses came loose from the frame so that it spins by itself. :(

I am looking to get a fixed ND filter and was wondering if anyone has a recommendation for which size (density) to get.

Thanks!

Geo

The one I have is a ND4 and I have used it a few times but unless it's real sunny it seems just to dark.
Have never tried anything else so that's all I got for ya ;)

The one I have is a ND4 and I have used it a few times but unless it's real sunny it seems just to dark.
Have never tried anything else so that's all I got for ya ;)
I believe I'm going to be able to repair this lens. It goes from minimum to maximum. 1 to 10. I should be able to try several settings etc. Do I understand that by having it you improve dept of field?

Geo

Now that I don't really know Geo . All I use it for is when around water to cut the glare .
The kit I got had one like you are talking about but I have never took it out of the pack
so I am of no help to ya there buddy . Sorry :(

The guys here know way more this than me http://www.phantompilots.com/forums/photos-and-video.6/

hi geo, i'm using the bower circular polarizer that came in a 3 piece kit, its just the first one i tried when i got my filter adaptor and it works great for me, i live on a big pond with full sun and i get no flares and image crystal clear, i also use the colorado sky black bezel ring also.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20