Camera Fan screws P3P

See picture, that is not a fan but a motor.

Have you seen/noticed when you first turn the P3 on the camera goes from right/left to centre very slowly or when you first arm the motors before take off the camera moves towards a side before centering?
Its that motor that moves it.

Thanks for that. I've often wondered.
So, if it looks like a fan, works like a fan don't be fooled, it could be a gimbal motor. :rolleyes:

fan3.jpg

Reactions: D4T_PoM
Nikolas, ignore my ignorance just so tired waiting for the P3 batteries to charge lol so late and got to take battery No.2 off and then put 3 and then 4, need to order a hub can't do this anymore lol

Have you seen/noticed when you first turn the P3 on the camera goes from right/left to centre very slowly or when you first arm the motors before take off the camera moves towards a side before centering?
Oh i see! Yes i have noticed that. Oh i though it has a fan, thats what the dealer told me when i asked him what is the humming sound coming from the bird.
But is from your pic there is a fan next to it. Is that on the P3P only?

Nikolas, ignore my ignorance just so tired waiting for the P3 batteries to charge lol so late and got to take battery No.2 off and then put 3 and then 4, need to order a hub can't do this anymore lol

Charger for DJI Phantom 3 charging 3 batteries and remote control at the same time

Oh i see! Yes i have noticed that. Oh i though it has a fan, thats what the dealer told me when i asked him what is the humming sound coming from the bird.

P3P only

I had a buzzing noise on my P3 when it arrived and what it was was the gimbal was slightly damaged during shipping because of the gimbal saver coming off in the box. I sent it back and it was confirmed damaged and they got me a new one. The sound was a buzzing from the gimbal NOT the hum from the small fan on the gimbal(P3P). You might have a damaged gimbal if its noisy at all, it should be quiet as a mouse.

My p3a has no fan attached to the gimbal.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31