Camera Enhancement Request -- AEB

Reaction score
Two requests for future firmware consideration.

1) It would be nice if you change the AEB bracketing intervals to 1.0 stop, instead of 0.7 stop, to allow for a wider dynamic range to be captured.

2) It is too easy to lose AEB shots. It seems like if you touch the shutter button before the blue progress spinner is done spinning around the button (e.g., to take another photo) or if you change camera modes while the photos are saving, that you simply lose those photos without warning. It would be nice if you would simply continue the process in the background or stop us from doing it by mistake by not allowing another action.

Thank you.

I'll add another request...let us change the picture resolution if we wish. Currently the only options are 4:3 and 16:9, both use the full sensor. The problem is the P3 uses a wide angle lens and there is noticeable barrel distortion at the edges. This is bad in the real estate photography world. I'll probably stick to my P2 with its customized rectilinear lens for real estate and only use the P3 for video. I got used to not having to fix distortion in post.

There have been several requests to change the AEB bracketing settings, such as +/-2EV 3AEB. Blade_strike has responded and said he has entered this into the internal DJI system as an enhancement request.

I'll add another request...let us change the picture resolution if we wish. Currently the only options are 4:3 and 16:9, both use the full sensor. The problem is the P3 uses a wide angle lens and there is noticeable barrel distortion at the edges. This is bad in the real estate photography world. I'll probably stick to my P2 with its customized rectilinear lens for real estate and only use the P3 for video. I got used to not having to fix distortion in post.

Only 4:3 uses the full sensor (4000x3000 pixels). 16:9 chops off the top and bottom 375 lines of the picture (4000x2250 pixels).

Lens distortion is very easy to remove in lightroom, use the Inspire FC350 lens profile.

Fixing it in post does not remove the blurry edges. My 60 degree custom GP lens is far clearer.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20