Camera Drops down, twitches,fights to Level out

Reaction score
I have scoured the forum and not found a direct cause for my issue, before I send it to DJI please help. I had a soft landing in high wind and the drone rolled over on its side. The gimbal learned to break dance, I resolved the level issue with the camera no longer level by leveling the rod to match the sensor. Reset the camera, GPS and calibration, the camera sits level, may need another tweak to get it that last micron level.

The last issue is the camera can not stay pointing forward, it drops straight down, twitches and you can here it fighting to point level. I cant get it to level out from the display on the phone as it keeps fighting to point forward and drops straight down.
The rod on the camera is NOT snapped, the ribbon cable "Looks" intact with no bends or scratches along with what appears they are still fully seated in the connectors.

I have come across across what appears that the gimbals are very sensitive, crashes I understand. To have it roll over on its side when it is on the ground?? For real??

I am asking for threads that i was not able to find on a search that address this issue or a way to address the issue. Or any other options to fixing this issue would be greatly appreciated.

Your help is greatly needed and most appreciated!!

If you are careful you can slide the black cable up and look under it just above where it hooks into the camera. The ribbon covers a small silver screw that connects the camera to a rod. I wonder if the camera has rotated on that axis? If so, it would be possible for it to end up pointing down instead of forward. Worth a look.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers