Camera Course?

Reaction score
Hey all, sorry for all the newb questions lately but I'm trying to learn as much as possible. I've got a P3A (using an iPad Air 2 Cellular if that's needed info) otherwise unmodified.

I'm most interested in the photography capability of my new toy. I live out here in beautiful Okinawa Japan and really want to take advantage. Is there a course or recommended reading to really get smart on making the most of the stock camera? I'd love to be able to create some of those amazing pics I see others taking.

Thanks again.

Add'l info: I'm really not all that smart in terms of format, ratios, filters etc. Thats what I'm really aiming to get better at.

Hey all, sorry for all the newb questions lately but I'm trying to learn as much as possible. I've got a P3A (using an iPad Air 2 Cellular if that's needed info) otherwise unmodified.

I'm most interested in the photography capability of my new toy. I live out here in beautiful Okinawa Japan and really want to take advantage. Is there a course or recommended reading to really get smart on making the most of the stock camera? I'd love to be able to create some of those amazing pics I see others taking.

Thanks again.
Hey,

Cinechopper University <-- That course goes over a TON of the stuff. It'll take you from being basic, to a level where you could sell your services because your that stinking good :)

I took the jump and purchased it, and I'm SO glad I did :D

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spicehub