Camera controls?

Reaction score
Hello,
Today, I am setting up my P4 for the first time. I noticed that the camera control is only up and down. I thought for sure it would go left and right as well. I had planned to put my drone on auto pilot and concentrate on taking video. Am I missing something here? Does it really only go up or down, but not left and right?
Thank you so much for your help.
Terry

You'll need to yaw the aircraft in order to move the camera left/right.

Yes, the gimbal/camera only pans up and down, if it could go left/right you'd get a nice picture of the landing legs. There are some automated flight modes that allow you to yaw while keeping the same heading.

Does it really only go up or down, but not left and right?
There are landing gear to the left and right that would get in the shot, so you have to rotate the entire aircraft to aim the camera left and right.

There are intelligent flight modes and other software that will help you do this so you can concentrate on shooting the video.

There are landing gear to the left and right that would get in the shot, so you have to rotate the entire aircraft to aim the camera left and right.

There are intelligent flight modes and other software that will help you do this so you can concentrate on shooting the video.

That is great to know. Something I will do after I get comfortable with the drone.
Terry

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4