Camera Cable

Reaction score
hi,

i have managed to damage the connector on the cable running between the phantom and the camera, does anyone know the correct order of the pins hopefully i should be able to fix the connector back on the cable

thanks
1OWGi8f.jpg

It seems to me that everything is left-to-right along the ribbon cable and the remaining connector.
Stands to reason it would apply in the case of reconnecting the rogue connector?

Cheers, I've just ordered another cable should be here tomorrow. I'll post a picture of the new cable for future reference

I've installed it backwards before. No harm. You will notice the telemetry wont work.

new cable arrived today (ordered the whole phantom vision 2 cable pack) looks like the cables have been improved now

xFOPcLQ.jpg

Xplizit said:
new cable arrived today (ordered the whole phantom vision 2 cable pack) looks like the cables have been improved now

xFOPcLQ.jpg
Who did you order from?

Did you notice any difference with the satellite count after installing those cables?

Xplizit said:

I just replaced that cable with the original DJI one. The new ones you bought look a LOT better. That weird cable DJI uses is a mess.

Anyone know of a website in the US that sells these new style cables?

msinger said:
Did you notice any difference with the satellite count after installing those cables?
I haven't been out due to the rain, hopefully I get chance to fly this weekend and shall let you know

Just had a break in the rain so went out to test the phantom since re-shelling and installing the new cables, everything went fine couldn't tell any difference in sats though so the shilled cables didn't make much difference. Got a sat lock within a minute of powering up the phantom

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4