Camera cable pins

Reaction score
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1437164687.737505.jpg

I crashed my p3 adv th pins came out of 1 of the connectors and the way they look they were not wired as a flat ribbon. Does anyone know the pin out or can someone post a pic of the cable. If my pic doesn't come through its the larger cable

Hi, I know this is really old but did you ever figure this out? I just crashed my drone and the same thing happened. But stupidly I tried to put them back in and it didn't work. Also when I looked it looked like they were starting to melt in place. I'm thinking I should just get a new cable but I'm not sure.

Hi, I know this is really old but did you ever figure this out? I just crashed my drone and the same thing happened. But stupidly I tried to put them back in and it didn't work. Also when I looked it looked like they were starting to melt in place. I'm thinking I should just get a new cable but I'm not sure.

Yeah, it is an old thread.

Be best is just to replace the bad cable. I think it's 'Part 81' if I remember correctly.

Available on eBay, Amazon, B & H, etc. .Just be sure to get genuine DJI Parts, not some knockoff brand.

I'm sure there are a bunch of YouTube videos out there too on how to change out the cable. Good Luck . [emoji106]

Yeah, it is an old thread.

Be best is just to replace the bad cable. I think it's 'Part 81' if I remember correctly.

Available on eBay, Amazon, B & H, etc. .Just be sure to get genuine DJI Parts, not some knockoff brand.

I'm sure there are a bunch of YouTube videos out there too on how to change out the cable. Good Luck . [emoji106]
Okay, thank you! I just hope I didn't damage anything when I tried putting the wires back in. But I'll order the parts tonight.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj