Camera Buttons not showing on iPhone

Reaction score
I've been learning heaps with my new P3S and as a result have been puzzled every now and again. One puzzle that I haven't solved yet is why the camera (video and photo) buttons don't show on my iPhone. Regardless whether in landscape or portrait mode, I don't see the controls and therefore can't trigger the camera on the bird to take photos or video.
When I use my iPad mini everything shows up but on my iPhone it looks like the right side if the app is cut off.

I could just use my iPad mini but as you may know, the P3S dies not have a holder that will fit a tablet. I have a tablet holder on order but in the meantime either have to set the iPad down nearby on the ground or on a log or else use my iPhone in the holder and be content to fly without filming.

Please post a screenshot so we can see what you're describing.

The DJI GO app will not display properly on an iPhone 4s. You can find a list of compatible Apple devices here.

The DJI GO app will not display properly on an iPhone 4s. You can find a list of compatible Apple devices here.
So how did you know it was iP4s?

Ah, that what I was starting to suspect - thanks.
Wow, you got it to work, well not really.
I tried my iP4s, worked fine on P2V+. When I got the P3S to look for my lost P2, I couldn't even download the app.
Later I could, but the app kept crashing. I'm actually using an Ipad 2 when my wife is the co pilot, slow but still easier to view what your shots are. Using an Asus tablet most of the time, but the contrast is crappy.

Rod

Reactions: RodPad
Yes, the hidden information. ;)
I was looking in the data properties in his picture, if it was done by a self screen shot. :rolleyes:

Rod

Yesterday I finally got the iPad mini bracket for my RC. Now I can mount the mini iPad and have it attached to the controller when I fly! Yay!
Can't wait for the rain to stop so I can try flyng and filming with my new rig. It will be so much easier than checking the iPad while it is sitting on a nearby log as I roam around using the controller to fly the drone.
When I first bought the drone I knew it was supposed to work with iOS devices but I did not realize that it would only work with specific iOS devices. Good thing my iPad mini 4 is much newer than my iPhone 4s!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31