Camera bench test fine but when I fly keeps jerking up

Reaction score
High picked up a camera and gimbal for my phantom 2 vision plus awhile back bench tests fine roller wheel on controller works fine, when I take off and try to use roller wheel camera jerks up, can't get camera to stay in any other positions other than straight ahead or straight down.
Any help would be much appreciated thanks Paul
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1460061307.872868.jpg

Sorry that's a snap shot can't figure out how to load video I shot

For videos, you have to upload the video to another website, like YouTube first, and then post a link to the video here or have the video embedded here so they don't have to go to YouTube to watch it.

Do you have anything on the camera like a non factory lens or lens hood?

If not, look at the pitch motor to see if there is a gap or if motor halves are tight and properly fitted.

You need to calibrate the wheel using the TX software and then do it again in the phantom software

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: Mako79
Ok, do you think it might be the Fpv in vision software fighting to keep it level, might turn it of and try that way after calibration

I agree with Pauls007. It looks like FPV mode has been activated. You can turn it off in the DJI Vision app settings. Let us know how you get on.

Thanks Jacko will try it ,I started thinking about it and that's what I was thinking. Probably won't get a chance to fly , poor weather and working all weekend. Will post results next Friday with video.

[emoji106] I've been trying to take ours out for a test flight but the wind has been ridiculous

Off to brookville lake for a week Friday , should be able to test here and get some video

If you have added. 2D gimbal you need to set to zero the auto gains for the gimbal in the phantom assistant software otherwise the Naza will try to override the level settings on the gimbal

You don't have a P2V. You have a P2V+. Next time post in the P2v+ Forum for a better chance at good advice. ;)

You need to calibrate the wheel using the TX software and then do it again in the phantom software

Do this first. Can you also tell us if your tilt dial is on the shoulder of the controller or not?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl